closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Summit of the Wolf by Tera Shanley (Silver Wolf Clan #4)

Summit of the Wolf (Silver Wolf Clan Book 4) - Tera Shanley

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review, but I bought this book and the rest of the series!

The cover is another beautiful one, but her eyes aren’t big enough to be a focus which is sad!  Amazing hair though!

This is the 4th book in the series.  Each book is around 100 pages.  It is for adults only due to the violence and steamy scenes.  I highly recommend reading them in order because it matters!

Okay, it just keeps getting better and better!  I loved this one too!  I love how strong and fierce Morgan is becoming, and Grey is pretty amazing taking care of his pack and protecting them.  Alexis makes another appearance showing her usually colors and bitterness.  The rest of the packs are archaic and even the old ones made me want to slap them!  How can a group be so moronic!  I think Grey, Morgan, and Dean handled the Summit fabulously!  Lots of surprises and action contained in these pages!  The only sad part is now I have to wait for more because it isn’t written yet!  I’m not a very patient person…sigh!

I highly recommend the whole series to any of my werewolf lovin’ friends out there!  Time to find something new to read :)