closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Firefighter Dragon by Zoe Chant (Fire & Rescue Shifters #1)

Firefighter Dragon: BBW Dragon Shifter Paranormal Romance (Fire & Rescue Shifters Book 1) - Zoe Chant

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I bought this on September 5th

The cover is nice and fiery!  Definitely a great cover!  This is not the cover than attracted me to the book though.  I saw the 2nd book in the series and I tend to collect everything Pegasus and Unicorn, so I had to buy the series :)

This is the first book in the series and is about 100 pages long.  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.

Okay, this is a quick read, and I loved it!  There is adventure and drama all wrapped up in this great read.  I don’t want to give anything away because I feel the blurb is plenty to intrigue you.  Both Virginia and Dai are my kind of characters who stick to their morals and are protective and loyal.  The fire department and shifters are a unique group that you will not want to miss reading about!

I highly recommend this book for a quick awesome fire breathing dragon-tastic read!!