closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Firefighter Pegasus by Zoe Chant (Fire & Rescue Shifters #2)

Firefighter Pegasus: BBW Pegasus Shifter Paranormal Romance (Fire & Rescue Shifters Book 2) - Zoe Chant

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I bought this on September 5th

This cover is what attracted me to the series!!  I love Pegasi and Unicorns!!

This is the 2nd book in the series.  I highly recommend reading the whole series!  It is too good to miss either book.  It is still for adults only due to the steamy content.  This one is longer than the first book, but still under 150 pages.  It went fast when I was reading it.

This book was hysterical!  Chase kept cracking me up!  I really love this Pegasus!  Connie is definitely a strong woman with what she must put up with from her dad and Chase.  There is a ton of action in this book as well as intrigue, but I don’t want to give anything away!  I really love this world that Zoe Chant has created, and I hope there is more soon because I have my suspicions about Hugh and want to see if I’m right!!

Zoe Chant is fast becoming an author to be added to my favorites list :)  I can’t wait to see what she cooks up next and get through the pile of her books I already own!

I highly recommend this series to all the shifter lovers out there who are into mythical creatures!!