closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Devil in Disguise by Cynthia Eden (Bad Things #1)

The Devil In Disguise (Bad Things Book 1) - Cynthia Eden

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***I bought this September 9th

The cover is pretty amazing!  I like it!!

This is the first book in the series, and also the first book by Cynthia Eden that I’ve read even though I own 10 of so of her books already.  This is for adults only due to the violence and steamy content.

This book had me from the start.  I was compelled to read it and not put it down.  I will definitely be reading more of Cynthia’s work.  She weaves a fantastic story that pulls you into the story.  I love when a story does that.  Mina and Luke were both people who should not be stereotyped.  People are not always good or always evil though are sure people can be one or the other most of time.  I definitely don’t want to give any of the story away though.

If you love paranormal romance and an assortment of paranormals, then I think you do not want to pass up this book!  Fantastic read!!  Can’t wait to read the next book!