closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wild Things by Catherine Vale

Wild Things (BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance): Shifter Lovers Romance - Catherine Vale

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked  it!!!

***Received a copy of the book for an honest review

The cover is definitely beautiful, but it should have been a black wolf!!

This is a standalone book that is for adults only due to the steamy content and violence.  It is a quick read and ends in a HEA.

I definitely think this is a unique and interesting world.  I definitely wanted to know more about the past especially Gabriel’s and his village, but also what happened after this book.  I really loved Senna and her fiery spirit and that she wanted to protect as much as be protected.

Catherine always amazing and unique stories.  If you love her work, you don’t want to miss this one!  I recommend this book to HEA lovers and shifter lovers!