closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Cured by the Dragon by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire Dragons #8)

Cured by the Dragon (Stonefire British Dragons) (Volume 8) - Jessie Donovan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author for an honest review

The cover is steamy quite literally, but really I think I love all Jessie’s covers!

This is the 8th Stonefire Dragon book.  I highly recommend reading all 7 books in Stonefire’s series in order as well as the first 3 Lochguard books before reading this one.  It is not that you won’t be able to understand, but you will be depriving yourself of a much richer story by doing so.  This is of course for adults only due to the steamy content.  Jessie Donovan is one of my favorite authors to read!

This is the long awaited story of Dr. Sid.  It is awesome to finally have the whole story about her missing dragon.  This story has plenty going on to keep you busy as well as many surprises that you won’t want to miss!  I refuse to be the one who ruins the adventure for you though :)

I highly recommend this drag-nificent story to all dragon lovin’ shifter fans!