closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Polar Bear Buns by Sable Sylvan (The Twelve Dancing Bears #2)

Polar Bear Buns: A BBW Bear Shifter Menage Paranormal Romance Novella (The Twelve Dancing Bears Book 2) - Sable Sylvan

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!!

The cover is sexy and beautiful with both halves on the cover…My favorite kind of cover!

This is the 2nd book in the series!  It is for adults only due to the steamy content.  There are references to things that happen in book 1, so I would want to read them in order but it’s not mandatory.

Lauren and her friends are a hoot.  I really like Lauren’s fierceness where she won’t just sit back and let things happen to her.  Blaze has baggage and starts as a jerk.  Hale doesn’t let anything get him down.  There are clowns in this story just in case you have any phobias about them.  Plenty going on that pulled me into the story!  Great read!

I recommend this series to bear lovers especially if you already love Sable’s shifter world!  I can’t wait to see what she cooks up next!