closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Deep Kiss Of Winter

Deep Kiss Of Winter - Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter Great book, both stories were great!

Kresley Cole's Immortal After Dark Series is one of my favs. This story is about Murdoch Wroth and Daniela. Murdoch is a vamp with the Forebearers and Daniela is a Valkyrie and Ice Fey. She cannot be touch by anyone who is not Ice Fey without having her skin burn. This relationship has lots of frustration written all over it. This story happens during the timeline of books about Sebastian and Conrad Wroth. And of course you gotta love Nix being included in the story, she is a trip.

This is the first of Gena Showalter I have read. I do have some of her books, I just haven't read them yet (Atlantis series and Lords of Underworld). I must say though she is quite steamy and includes lots of scenes for the imagination(yum)! This is definitely for people you like it hot. Aleaha Love is a shapeshifter of sorts who is currently living as Macy. She has no idea of her heritage whether she is human or alien. Breean is alien whose world was destroyed by the Schon. He came to earth with the surviving men of his world to live in peace and make Earth their home. Unfortunately, they arrive at the location that was being monitored for entry of the Schon and a battle occurs. Aleaha is stuck between her building feelings for Breean and the fact that he holds all of her co-workers prisoners. I won't tell you how it ends, you must read it for yourself.

All around both stories together make for a great book and variety all in one.