closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Awakened

Awakened - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast I love the characters in House of Night especially those who carry love and light with them. However, this book had my heart crying out to the characters more than any other HON book. I found myself screaming at the book this time. I guess this book is more true to life with the struggles between light and darkness. I don't want to say to much but keep a box of tissue close because whether you are crying tears of joy or sadness, you will need them.

This mother-daughter duo of authors is inspiring how they can create something that reaches our hearts and souls. I recommend this book but you must read them in order so you can understand the characters fully whether it is the strength of their heart, spirit, or their belief in all those they love.

Zoey struggles after her trip to Otherworld as does Stark. Stevie Rae is still dealing with her secrets. Everyone is still trying to figure out how to move forward...