closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Two

Claimed by the Alphas: Part Two - Viola Rivard My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is awesome and I loved it!! Everything works well together and grabs my shifter lovin’ attention :)

This part was much shorter, but it was awesome. It had the perfect amount of conflict, fighting, and then making up :) Of course you must love steamy scenes to enjoy these serials which I do :) I would probably be upset that it was over so soon except I have the entire serial, so I get to continue after I finish this review and take care of the kiddos :)

Again Viola makes it easy to feel like you are there in the story rather than being disconnected. She is definitely now on my favorite list, and I will keep watch on all the shifter deliciousness that she shares with the world :)

Remember I share how much I enjoyed a story with my reviews, and I tend to read what I know I will like otherwise what is the point. Everyone enjoys different things, so while I highly recommend this serial to my friends who love steamy wolfy ménage stories, I do so because I think everyone will find some enjoyment in this series who is a shifter fanatic such as myself :)