closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Claimed by the Alphas

Claimed by the Alphas - Viola Rivard My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover looks really awesome :) I totally love it all especially the wolfs :)

I picked this up as a freebie back in February, and I picked up the boxed set yesterday as well as what is out of the Bound series (which I loved!!). I really liked the set up of Mila’s story in Part One. I really like Mila because she is strong and wants something more of her life, but also doesn’t want to be the cause of any problems. I love how she tries to start finding a solution immediately.

I definitely think this series is going to continue to get better and better :) Voila is awesome in her descriptions and setting up the story :) She is becoming a favorite :)

I recommend this series to my shifter loving friends and even if you do not like serials because the entire series is out and can be purchased in a bundle to save money, but try Part One for free :)