closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

The Alpha's Choice

The Alpha's Choice  - Jacqueline Rhoades My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!!

The cover is awesome, and I love the green eyes! As always there is something about eyes that speak to me and attract me to a book :)

I bought this a while ago and recently added the two I was missing from the series. I loved this book as much as book 1. I couldn’t put it down. I love when a book pulls you in, and you can see everything and imagine being there. Jackie is so descriptive in her writing, and it is easy to connect with all the characters.

Kat is an awesome woman. She doesn’t take crap and believes in herself and those around her. This is as always important in a heroine for me. Charles is an unsure alpha, and he is a conceited jerk in the beginning. He grows and becomes a confident and better man becoming the Alpha everyone needs him to be. I love both of these characters, the cubs, and the most of the pack :) There is plenty of action and drama to keep you interested. I can’t wait to read more about this pack :)

I’m never good at these reviews, but I know what I love reading. And this is it!!! I highly recommend this series to my werewolf lovin’ shifter friends :) Onto book 3 for me :)