closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Bear With Me

Bear With Me - Lynn Red My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
**Ebook gifted to me for an honest review

The cover is very sexy! But the model is not true to Rex because of one key thing; however I’m not going to tell you what it is. You have to read it to figure it out ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed Lilah and Rex’s story :) Though, I wished I would have seen some of interaction with Violet and Crag because I love series when you see the characters you fall in love with again :) Lilah is so real with her back story and her insecurities making her easy to relate to. Rex is an awesome single dad trying to live. They both have a past to get over, so they can move forward and be happy together. And of course, Rex’s little cub is adorable :) I could picture the story in my mind. I laughed with them and cried. Throw in a zombie and you have everything for a wonderful story and adventure.

You can definitely read this book without having read the rest of the series. I still have to go back and read book 1.

Lynn’s writing style is easy to read and humorous :) I will definitely keep reading this series and more from Lynn. I recommend this story to my bear lovin’ shifter friends. You will definitely enjoy it :)