closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Mind Games

Mind Games - Christine Amsden My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook for free for an honest review

The cover has intrigue with the burning house on it, and I don’t know what it is about the moon, but I love it :)

Christine really is a fabulous writer. I always get pulled into Cassie Scot’s world and think it would definitely be an interesting place to live. Never a dull moment :) It always amazes me the twists that she throws in and how action packed her story lines are. Her writing style is just awesome. I always love reading this series, and this book was no exception. I will admit that there are several men I would have slapped if I were Cassie and probably repeatedly ;) I’m so torn because I’m mad at Evan, but I really want her and Evan to have this amazing fairy tale ending that I secretly hope for.

Cassie is this amazing detective who manages to get herself into and out of so much trouble. It seems to follow her around. I admire how much she wants to help people and her common sense that seems to be lacking in the real world. I love a heroine who is strong and smart that can stand on her own two feet, and this is definitely Cassie.

The story ended way to quickly, and now I have to wait again for more. Have I mentioned before I’m not good at being patient?? Christine write fast because I want book 4….like NOW :)

I highly recommend this series to anyone who loves paranormal and mystery together with lots of action and drama.