closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Andromeda's Fall

Andromeda's Fall - Abigail Owen My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I love it!!!
***I received a complimentary copy for an honest review

The cover is breathtaking, and she looks at fierce as she sounds in the book.

The author had me from the first page. She grabs your attention and doesn’t let go. I totally connect with her writing style, and of course I totally love shifters :) Her book is not the typical shifter book because all shifters do not get along. It is more like real predators because they try to hunt each other for territory. I thought this was cool and a first for me; it reminds me of Big Cat Diaries on tv.

This book is action packed. There was not a moment where I thought anything was boring which rarely happens if ever. This book does not have the major sex scenes, so those who usually shy away from shifter books containing these scenes will love this book too.

Andie is awesome because she doesn’t take shit from anyone and can hold her own. I love her snarky attitude and quick wit. She is feisty and reminds me of a big cat because she is always evaluating threats and looking for openings or escape routes for fight or flight.

Jaxon (AJ) is interesting and keeping Andie in the dark about who he is, but she has strong suspicions that he is the alpha. I love his protector instincts and his personality.

The secondary characters seem really cool and I’m definitely going to be reading more from this author because I want to see more of these characters :) OMG, I want the next book NOW!!! I love finding great new to me authors :) Abigail did an epic job of closing out the book, but leaving a hook for the series that isn’t a cliffhanger but makes you want more right NOW :)

You have no idea how annoyed I was that I couldn’t read this book straight through because it was awesome from the get go :) I want a fated mate now…sigh!!

I highly recommend this book to all my shifter loving friends and paranormal fanatics because you will LOVE this book :)