closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

A Place To Belong (Mount Brighton Cats, #1)

A Place To Belong (Mount Brighton Cats, #1) - Jane Wakely My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is totally yummy and makes me want a Chris ;) lol Definitely gets my attention though having a cat on it would have made it even better :)

This is a short story or novella that is about 70 or so pages. When I wasn’t familiar with Jane as an author, she offered me a story to check out her writing, and this was the one I picked :) Though, I have bought a bunch of her novellas since then and before reading this one. I love Jane as an author. My only wish is she would write a novel length book because the stories are always over way too quickly.

This is a simple HEA (means Happily Ever After for those who don’t already know, I once had to ask what it meant) story with mountain lion shifters and their fated mates. Some ideas are similar to other shifter mate ideas, but there are also several unique twists. I thoroughly enjoyed this and read it straight through without stopping. There was not much action in this story, so if you have to have lots of action this might not be a story for you. Usually, I want a ton of action, but I was surprised how much I loved this story. It was humorous and engaging. I like both Chris and Maggie as characters, and definitely want to see more of this world in the future :)

If you want a quick HEA read that is sweet and fun, this is a great story to pick up and I highly recommend it.