closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Candi's Buck

Candi's Buck - Jane Wakely My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is awesome, serene, and beautiful :) I think this one is perfect :)

I think this story is the best yet :) This one had quite a bit more action and again this is a short story about 30 or so pages, so keep that in mind when deciding if this story is for you :) I love these short shifter fairy tales with happily ever afters especially when the characters have tragic back stories and deserve to be happy. In short stories, I won’t give you any more details because the blurb lays it out for you very well and anything further will ruin the journey into Chestnut Rock for you :)

Just like the rest of the series, Jane Wakely’s style is easy to read, and you get pulled right into the characters’ lives. I have really enjoyed all of the series so far. Of course shifter stories are my favorite :)

I recommend this series to those already familiar with Jane’s work and those shifter fanatics who enjoy short stories. I’m off to read the next book!!