closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Lone Wolf’s Captive

Lone Wolf’s Captive - Sherilee Gray My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
***Received ebook from Harlequin Enterprises Australia for an honest review

The cover is awesome, but I’m very partial to eyes. A great pair of eyes always attracts my attention :) might be the whole window into the soul thing :)

This is only a novella length story according to Amazon about 67 pages, so it doesn’t take long to read. This is an adult book as there are some steamy sex scenes.

This is the first story by Sherilee, and I liked it :) I’m hoping she will write more :) Her writing style is easy to get into and be sucked into the world :)

Fletcher has some insecurities due to his past, but he doesn’t realize how much he has grown since he had last been with Delaney. Delaney has basically lived for working and nothing else since losing Fletch. Their meeting back up is explosive and makes for a great story. You get snippets of both of their back stories. I prefer full length stories usually but this was a great quick story to get my paranormal fix :)

I recommend this novella to my shifter lovin’ friends who don’t have time to read a full length book and usually like to read start to finish without a break.