closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Raphael

Raphael - D.B. Reynolds My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!! Yummy Vamp book! Must Read for Vamp lovers :)
***Received ebook through Netgalley for an honest review

The cover was redone, and I love the facelift. Let’s just say the eye candy is yummy :) Definitely makes me take notice of the book :)

The book started a little slow as some first books do while building the world for us, but in no time at all, there was all sorts of action. I have a few books that were realistic fiction, so I had to have a paranormal fix and chose this one because I needed a good vamp book. D.B. also challenged my vocabulary in this book, so I had to break out my Google to learn some new words :)

Okay this is totally an adult book with several very steamy scenes that wow is all I can say :) Cynthia or Cyn as she is fondly called is an amazing woman who fits into my warrior category who doesn’t sit on the sidelines like a damsel in distress. She definitely has issues thinking she is always unwanted because of her upbringing.

Raphael, hmmm what can I say about him. At first, I think I hated him for his arrogance and dictator like rule, but things happened and then BAM I loved him and wanted him for my own ;)

Watching Cyn and Raphael is infuriating and comical at times, but you can read the book to get more details. This book has intrigue, betrayal, lust, battles, and so much more. I can’t wait to read book 2 :) Then I’m going to have to invest in the rest of the series because I won’t be able to not read it.

If you are a paranormal vamp book lover, you must read this book. LOVED IT!!!