closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Heart of Stone

Heart of Stone - Christine Warren My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
***Received the ebook from St. Martin’s Press for an honest review

The cover is very, well… yummy and great eye candy :) Love it!!

I have a fondness for gargoyles because of my dad. He used to call me and my sisters his gargoyles, and I loved Disney’s show Gargoyles too!! This is the 2nd book I’ve read with Gargoyles in it, and I think I like them as much as my shifter and vamp books.

This book started a little slow for me, but this happens when you have a new world and characters to learn about. Ella and Kees are awesome, and I think this series is going to be a fantastic one and will only get better with each book.

Ella is a strong woman who keeps everyone at arm’s length because of her past which you will have to read about because I refuse to ruin it for you. Her life changes on the terrace of the museum she works for. She meet Kees who turns her world upside down. They can’t explain that they are somehow connected. This book has tons of action fighting the bad guys, magic, and some very steamy scenes as well. I can’t wait for the next book.

I recommend this book to all my fellow paranormal romance fans & of course all of you who already love Christine Warren as I do.