closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Where You'll Find Me

Where You'll Find Me - Erin Fletcher My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook from Entangled Publishing for an honest review

The cover is touching and will appeal to all my high school girls :) For me, it doesn’t do much, but who cares ;)

Okay if you know me, I usually stay far away from realistic fiction, but I’m trying to expand my repertoire for my students with the Young Adult books I read. And contemporary romances are usually not my thing, and I usually think of them as boring; however, again I’m proven wrong and need to stop judging books by genre (and sheepishly admitting by covers too). Everyone finds it hard to step out of their comfort zones, me included.

This book covers some heart wrenching topics, and I cried bawling my eyes out on several times. This book is like a show on the Hallmark channel…it rakes you across the coals emotionally which is why I loved it. In fact, this book should probably be a Hallmark movie ;)

Hanley and Nate’s story together is amazing, but then you add in their individual tragedies, and this becomes so much more. This book is great for teenagers especially because it covers topics an assortment of topics that are hard to talk about but should be. I’d give you a list, but I don’t want to give the story away. You will have to read it.

I highly recommend this book to book lovers who love those sappy emotional Hallmark movies & all of those who already love the contemporary genre. I loved this book and read it straight through to 3am to finish it because I had to know what happened before I went to bed.

If this comes out in paperback, I’m going to have to pick it up for my high school classroom to share with my girls.