closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Runes

Runes - Ednah Walters My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
***Received ebook through Netgalley for an honest review

The cover is absolutely break taking and perfect, and I have eyed this series for a while. And when I saw it on Netgalley, I jumped at the chance to read it. I try to only select books that interest and intrigue me because there are tons of books out there, so why force yourself to read something that doesn’t interest you. :)

Okay when I started reading this book, I liked it but thought okay this is a typical teen drama galore. This book totally snuck up on me and sucked me in where I couldn’t put it down. I loved it so much I went and bought book 2 & 2.5 because I have to know what happens next. And I will probably buy book 3 too ;)

Raine is an awesome girl full of spirit who doesn’t take anything from anyone, and you know this is my favorite type. I love my heroine is a warrior ;) So I totally fell in love with Raine, Cora, Eirik, and Torin. Raine’s mom is a great character too, but she wasn’t a main character.

Torin is this arrogant and sexy man who challenges all of Raine’s beliefs and values and totally twists her up inside. Eirik and Cora are her best friends and stick with her through everything. This book has everything to keep your attention with magic, attacks, runes, a missing father, jealousy, and lots of action and drama.

I hoping that I can add this series to my classroom library when I can afford the print books :) I think the kids will love them :)