closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

The Wolf's Cry (The Semei Trilogy, #1)

The Wolf's Cry (The Semei Trilogy, #1) - Natalie Crown My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is absolutely beautiful. I have wanted to read this book since I saw the cover reveal. This cover has everything to attract me :)

This is the first book in the series. While building the story, there are some slow parts, but this happens sometimes :) There are some great exciting parts too.

I'm not sure what I think of Kammy and Jad. I like them both, but sometimes you want to slap them and ask what they are thinking...just like some kids.

Okay the ending does sort of leave you hanging and wondering what is going to happen next. What will Kammy do and learn next :)

I really like this world, and I've never read a shapeshifter story like this one before which is always cool. Authors amaze me with their creativity :)

This is definitely a series I'm going to keep my eye on, and hopefully, I can get a print copy in the future to share with my students as well. I think if you love shifters and YA that you will want to read this book :)