closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Change For Me

Change For Me - Lynn Red My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!
***Part of the Fated Mates box set which I now own and the individual ebook too

The cover is beautiful and dramatic :) Love it!!

This is a great start to a series, and I definitely want to read more of this series. This story did start a little slow, and I wished it was more action packed. But I see this happen in the first book of a series where you are building characters and the world for the readers.

Both Lily and Damon remind me of my high school students, but this is NOT a young adult book, it is for adults only due to the sexual content. They are scared and unsure of themselves and their futures; I know I was terrified when I graduated high school and tried to figure out what I was doing. Lily has a strength of character where she does not give up fighting or on her love for Damon which I really admire :) Damon loves her but keeps running away.

Grandpa Joe and Poko are both interesting characters, and it definitely helped add something to this shifter tale.

This has a few different ideas for shifters that make it unique and a world to explore more. I think if you like shifter tales, you will enjoy this story. Though I am hoping for more action in the next book, I do own both of the next books in this series :)