closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Maximum Ride, Vol. 7

Maximum Ride, Vol. 7 - James Patterson, NaRae Lee My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Checked out from the high school library

Cover has the beautiful Max on it :) So of course I like it!

This is another fabulous edition to the series though this one seemed like 3 stories put together. First being the conclusion to the last book, then a tidbit about Ari, and then the start to a new adventure.

This story has mysterious new powers emerging making it really cool because the scientists in this series think they get to play God, and it is almost like God is saying I’ll show you because it wasn’t genetically programmed :) I really can’t wait to read the novels for this series (hoping this summer), but I have so many wonderful books to read :)

I think reluctant readers will love this series! My son has already taken the book away from me so he can start reading it next. Great way to get kids interested in reading!!