closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Maximum Ride, Vol. 6

Maximum Ride, Vol. 6 - James Patterson, NaRae Lee My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Checked out from the high school library

Okay sadness because I just finished the last book my school library has. I’m not sure when they will get book 7….sigh!! As always the graphic novels/manga are hard to review because it is entirely too easy to give away what is going on.

I love this series!! I haven’t found a book in the series that I didn’t love. Max is totally awesome, but in this story, there is lots of flock drama. Max does gets lots of answers, and she is of course always fighting for her and the flock’s lives. The flock struggles with how to save the world from the crazed Re-Evolution planners. Fang is doing his part with his blog. There are new alliances, new drama, misinformation, battles, and so much more.

I can’t believe I have to wait now for book 7  I am definitely not a patient person when it comes to books I really want…sigh, but what choice do I have. I will work on getting the book series and maybe that will tide me over. My son has started re-reading the series. He loved it the first time and wants to refresh his memory before he catches up on the ones he hasn’t read it.

I highly recommend graphic novels/manga for all your reluctant readers and your kids who are very visual. I also think they are a great break in between books or filler when you don’t have time to read a full novel.