closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Maximum Ride, Vol. 4

Maximum Ride, Vol. 4 - James Patterson, NaRae Lee My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Checked out from the high school library

Okay this is book 4, and I still love this series :) As always remember these reviews are tough for me because it is harder to talk about these without giving away too much. They are a quick read for me as well.

Max and Fang are still awesome at protecting the flock, but Angel does help out with her special abilities when needed. Total is full of surprises and his own talents. Iggy had a surprise in this story. And the flock is betrayed and lied to even more in this story. I feel bad for them and wish I could adopt this kids. They need someone who looks out for them instead of them being used. Great story that keeps you intrigued and sucked into the story. There are no boring parts in this series.

I can’t wait to read book 5!! And this is going to happen very soon!!

I highly recommend graphic novels/manga for all your reluctant readers and your kids who are very visual. I also think they are a great break in between books or filler when you don’t have time to read a full novel.