closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Winter Swans

Winter Swans - Danica Winters My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!!
** Received the ebook as part of the book tour for an honest review

The cover is definitely a beautiful scene.

The mystery and intrigue continues in the series. Danica does a great job with adding mystery to her paranormal romance series. I loved this one just as much as book 2 though in this one she did make me cry a couple of times, but I love emotional rollercoasters :) Again I read it in one sitting :)

This story is about Harper and Chance. While I’d rather have a mustang than a swan, the thought of flying is pretty cool for a shifter. I love how she makes the mythology unique because it makes for a great story where you have no idea what is going to happen next, and now we have more than just nymphs. You will have to read the story though to see what happens.

I can’t wait to read book 4, so Danica please hurry and write it :) I recommend this book to anyone who already loves the series as well as those who love paranormal romance with mystery.