closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Her Lycan Lover

Her Lycan Lover - Susan Arden My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Author gifted the ebook in exchange for an honest review

The cover is definitely hot and would attract my attention on the shelf.

Okay I started a little confused in the beginning because I didn’t understand ley lines. Everything cleared up later though :) I really got sucked into this story, but I’m a bit biased because I love me some shifter books :)

Sherry is a no nonsense woman who has two full time jobs. I’d be exhausted. She is strong and doesn’t back down from anyone. Quinn has worked with her for the past 2 years. To Sherry, Quinn is a playboy who chases skirts. She tries to keep her distance and an emotional wall up.

Quinn is tormented with the same dream every night about his mate with no idea she is closer than he realizes. He always takes delight out of ribbing his manager Sherry, who he thinks is a frost queen.

There are battles with the Dark Fae and rules that spellcasters are supposed to adhere to. Sherry has no idea how close betrayal is and how it will affect it.

Of course there are plenty of steamy adult only scenes. Susan brings everything to life with her words. I can’t wait to read more in this series :) I will have to get book 2 & read it before I read book 4 which I already have. I’m excited because I love this series already :)

I highly recommend this book to all my fellow shifter lovers, paranormal romance lovers & fans of Susan Arden.