closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Touch

Touch - Michelle Sagara, Michelle Sagara West My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
***Received an ARC ecopy from Penguin Group via Edelweiss for an honest review

Okay, the cover is fantastic because it is mysterious and magical all the while being beautiful.

Okay this book is definitely an emotional rollercoaster. I cried a lot and for several reasons, but I’m not going to ruin it for you. The only hint I will give you is Mark.

This book is action packed, and there is never a dull moment. I was not happy when and where it ended, but *sigh when are we ever happy a book is finished especially if it is part of a series.

Michelle amazed me with the topics covered in this book, and all I can say is WOW!! I don’t want to ruin it for you, but if you read Silence you understand the life altering topics she tends to cover in this series.

I really do love this rag tag group of friends, and I have to say I’m very vested into the whole group. I want to see them triumph or win because they deserve it. I can’t believe now I’m in a holding pattern because I want to know what happens next and this book hasn’t even been published yet. I fear I may have a long wait :( Hurry Michelle, I need more :)

I highly recommend this book to the paranormal book lovers out there who want adventure and excitement mixed with friendship, necromancy, and ghosts.