closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

James Saves the Moon

James Saves the Moon - Wendy Nystrom My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - My son loved it!!
**Gifted to me by author for an honest review
This story is a children’s book and about 34 pages long with lots of fun pictures.

I read this story with my son. My son says, “Awesome, fun, creative, dragon adventure!!” When I asked if how many stars he would give it out of 5, he said it gets a 6 out of 5.

This is great story for learning. It gives real information about Iceland, and I know this because my son made me to look up to see if Akureyri was real. It also covers Icelandic folklore and more. When the story started I thought James was a turd, but he grew as a character as he learned. Syvok and Matthias are fun characters as well. This is a great story to read to with your kids. Next up book 2 because my son won’t have it any other way!!