closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Been Loving You Too Long

Been Loving You Too Long - Seraphina Donavan My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!
**I got this book on Amazon during a Free promo, but I was alerted to it because I’m a judge for Author Reader Con and asked to read it.

Okay, the cover doesn’t do anything for me. It is not that there is anything wrong with it, but there is also nothing to attract me to this book in the cover.

I do not usually read Contemporary Romance, but I found I really liked this story. I loved that it was set in New Orleans, and I think this is why I connected to it. I have been New Orleans several times because when I was in the Air Force, I was stationed near there for tech school. I loved the French Quarter.

This story sort of reminds me of the movie The Gift with the will stuff going on after Thomas’ death. I really liked how Vincent loves his family and takes care of them. He is strong, but his demons keep him from finding what he needs.

Ophelia is sweet and caring, but I was a little annoyed at times because I would have liked her to be more confident and strong. Again that’s just my personal preference.

I loved the connections made to New Orleans because it made me connect to everything. If you are a fan of New Orleans and Contemporary Romance, then this is probably a great story for you :) I personally want to see what happens in Kaitlyn’s story in book 2 because she seems more like what I want my female lead to be :)