closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Flux of Skin

Flux of Skin - Kris Austen Radcliffe My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!
***Received this book as part of Authors & Readers Convention for an honest review

The cover is a nice looking back, but it doesn’t do anything to attract me to the book. This is just my opinion :)

Okay this book is so far the best in the series :) I have really come to love Rysa, and she is really starting to become this strong woman who is overcoming everything that keeps getting thrown at her. You do need to be aware this book does have that confused ADHD purposeful writing in it, but if you’ve read the rest of the series, you know how Kris writes Rysa’s character. I definitely recommend you read Games of Fates (book 1) before reading this book. There were times I was confused when I was reading, but the second half of the book sucked you in and everything became clearer.

Ladon is still rumbling and sexy. Dragon seems like the glue to me. He makes everything work :) Andreas helps Rysa with balance. Sister and Sister-Dragon are still not on my favorite list, but Derek is :)

I hated when the book ended because I was sucked in and wanted more. I recommend this book to anyone who likes dragons and paranormal with a unique writing style which makes ADHD come alive and has read and enjoyed book 1. I can’t wait for book 3 to see what happens to Rysa, Ladon, and Dragon!!