closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Undaunted

Undaunted - Kate Douglas My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!

**Gifted to me through Netgalley request for an honest review

Again, this is an adult series, and probably not for you if you do not like erotic ménage. The way Kate Douglas describes things is amazing because your imagination will have no problem processing her work.

I really love Addie’s personality, and she is such a strong character and fights for those she loves. In this adventure, we learn more about Az, and I easily loved his character because of Addie and her men. Ukopach is in this story too, and he is funny for a PG demon. Of course, they are more demons to battle and the threat of hell. I really liked this book, and I was happy with where it ended. If you enjoyed the other books in this set, you must read this one which I think is my favorite of the five. If you haven’t read this set of stories and especially if you are a Kate Douglas fan, you should read this because you will enjoy it.