closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Heartbound (Heartkeeper Saga, #2)

Heartbound (Heartkeeper Saga, #2) - B.T. Lyons My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Gifted to me by Clean Teen Publishing for an honest review

OMG, I totally didn’t see this direction coming. This is an absolute must read :) I should tell you straight off the format of this book is different from the first book. The first book was about Adain and his year as a Tender basically only his point of view with a little Cill’s perspective. Book2 goes back and forth between Cill’s and Shan’s perspectives, and it totally worked and had me chomping at the bit, so to speak & the time frame is considerably shorter than a year (sneaky B.T.).

Wow, there is something that I’m totally doing the happy dance for, and others I can’t even put into words because I don’t want to ruin anything for you. I hope no one else does it either. Let’s just say big changes are coming, but you have to read it to see. B.T. stop making the books the same length, I WANT MORE :) pretty please :) I’m kidding do what you do because it is fabulous!! (ok, really I do want more!!)

This is an absolute must read for anyone with kids from middle school on up. Read this series with your kids, talk to them, and help them see new perspectives and not to be sheep. I absolutely will be reading this with my son and putting it in my classroom.