closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Sophia

Sophia - D.B. Reynolds My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
***Received ebook from Belle Books for an honest review

The cover has recently had a makeover and it looks awesome :) very sexy :)

Okay I loved this books as much as the first 3 :) D.B. is an awesome writer :) I can imagine being there with everything happening. She is very descriptive.

I was excited because Cyn, Raphael, and his crew were all back in this book with a few new characters to love too (Sophia and Colin). Of course there were bad guys and action galore :) I never want to put these books down when I read them :) Some things happened that made me yell Noooooo, but I won’t give it away. What would be the fun of that ;) it is your journey to enjoy :) Cyn is still head strong and getting into trouble and Raphael is trying to protect her from herself…lol I didn’t like Sophia at first, but after she started interacting with Colin and you got back story, I liked her much better :) She seemed more personable. I thought she was uppity and wanted to slap her at first :) Colin is awesome, and I hope to see both of them again :)

I highly recommend this book and series to anyone who likes vampire romance and lots of action :) Time to pick a new book to read :)…I’m thinking the next book in the series :)