closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Stone Guardian

Stone Guardian - Danielle Monsch My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Received ebook for free from CrushStar Multimedia LLC via NetGalley for an honest review

Cover is absolutely beautiful and attracted me to this book. I think I want a Gargoyle of my own :) Also my dad always called my sisters and I his gargoyles (silly yes, but in my mind when I read the blurb)!

Okay the book, I can’t even put into words how much I loved it. This book even though it is the first in the series was attention grabbing from the get go. There was no trying to get into this book because I was sucked in from the start. It started with awesome action immediately with the Great Collision and with Larissa’s birth. This is my first experience reading Danielle’s work, and I loved it and will have to read more. This adventure was awesome. Larissa is an outstanding heroine because she has strength and never gives up. I don’t want someone who sits around waiting to be saved. Yes, she makes mistakes, but she owns them and won’t take lip from anyone trying to tell her what to do. If it isn’t what she wants, she makes sure you know it. Terak is just as awesome with his resolve that no one takes what is his. He is a strong take charge kind of guy, but he thinks and doesn’t bulldoze Larissa by forcing his will which I find sexy. The world created by Danielle is fabulous, and I can’t wait to take my next book vacation there. There are a few typos here and there, but I definitely didn’t care because it didn’t interfere with my enjoyment of this fabulous world.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal action packed books with romance. I can’t wait for the next book.