closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Shifting Dreams

Shifting Dreams - J.M. Kline My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!

Wow, JM is now on my favorite author list. This book rocked, and I can’t wait until it comes out in paperback to add to my class library. I couldn’t put it down, and I stayed up until 4am to read it straight through to the end. She weaves a wonderful story that is a completely unique take on shifters and her world is awesome. Tessa is a head strong girl trying to find her way through secrets kept from her all her life, but she is not alone. She has her best friend Chloe, her brother Tony, and her new friends Vin and Leo. She has to deal with typical high school stuff like bullies and trying to find her way. She has all sorts of extra stuff to deal with that is unique to her, but I won’t spoil your journey you must read it to find out. I can’t wait to see what J.M. comes up with next. :)

I highly recommend this book to every person who loves shifter stories because you won’t regret it. If you still aren’t sure, please read her short story which is free on Amazon.