closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

The Nymph’s Labyrinth

The Nymph’s Labyrinth - Danica Winters My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!!
** Received the ebook as part of the book tour for an honest review

The cover is pretty with the Greek ruins in the back ground but doesn’t do anything for me.

Okay, the story is wonderful written with tragic back stories for the main characters Beau and Ariadne. This story is a great start to a series, but it was slow here and there. This happens sometimes in new series to building its world. Beau is sort of a diamond in the rough kind of man. He has very admirable traits, but they are hidden because he tends to be selfish. All he wants is to be respected by his colleagues and make a name for himself. Ariadne is more of a puzzle because she lets people walk all over her….her sister and Stavros. It is like she is hiding from life and true love.

I love mythology and this story’s twist into mythology. Everyone knows I love paranormal romance :) It is my favorite genre. This story has a little bit of everything…a goddess, a curse, death, nymphs, a temple, ceremonies, snakes, a dead body, a labyrinth and much more. If this intrigues you, then you should definitely read this book :) I can’t wait to start book 2.