closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Scream, "Aye, Sir!"

Scream, "Aye, Sir!" - Aaron B. Powell My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
**Book gifted to me by author for honest review

Okay, the cover is totally yummy!! And this is definitely a book for readers who like erotica as most of this novella is very very steamy!!

Aaron is a fellow veteran, but a marine where as I’m Air Force. There is always a rivalry between the branches, but we are all similar too and serve the same purpose to protect our country. We work hard and play harder ;)

This is the first erotica that I’ve read from a male author and I LOVED IT!! And I’m not sure why other than thinking women are better with words when it comes is sexually descriptive scenes because men like pictures. Okay yes I stereotyped, but I’m learning ;) Anywho, Aaron knocked it out of the park.

In basic training, I heard stories of recruits getting into compromising situations and being busted in all sorts of unusual places and times. So this book definitely brought back those memories and made me wonder if some of his story could happen.

I read this story first because my grandma borrowed some of my books by Aaron over Christmas and read this book, Priority, and Doomsday Diaries; she said this book should be read first. My grandma loved all of Aaron’s books, and I need to take the rest of them over for her to read as well. I can’t talk my grandma and mom into to doing reviews (try as I might); they read more than I do. In particular, my grandma is into military romances. But, I’m off topic so back to the book.

Okay, there are some very steamy scenes and some with multiple partners. There is bits and pieces of a recruit’s life, but mostly it is sex (the toe curling kind). I can’t say more than that because you know I don’t want to give the story away. I love my action packed adventures, but occasionally, erotica adds some sizzle to my day. Aaron is a great author, and I will definitely continue reading his work. He is becoming one of my favorites.

I definitely recommend this story to those fans of erotica and multiple partners so you can add some sizzle to your day ;)