closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Wings

Wings - A.K. Hartline My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!

**Received a copy from the author for an honest review, but have now picked up my own copy too!!

The cover definitely grabs your attention and sticks to the theme of light and darkness or good vs. evil. There are some parts that I thought were slow, but it sometimes happen when building new worlds. Most of the parts were early on and before the vampires made an appearance.

Heath is a great guy and character. You definitely go on an emotional rollercoaster with him including anger, sadness, happiness, and more.

The vampires are sort of classic bad guys, but there are modern twists that are unique. I like when a story is different from everything else I’ve read.

I really like that I haven’t been able to guess what was going to happen, but I definitely still have some questions that I’m hoping the next book answers because I hate not knowing and only having my suspicions of what is going on. I wonder how long I have to wait for book 2 :)

I recommend to all the people out there who want a more traditional vampire story where they are not the good guys, but they are also not mindless and just attacking people either.