closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Wind Warrior

Wind Warrior - Jon Messenger My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!!

Well I bought it, started reading it, got to chapter 8, reluctantly put it down to go to the Facebook release party that started at 7 pm Central and went until 10 pm, then I finished reading it…..and it was AWESOME!! I’m not sure what it is about stories with elementals, but they draw me in. I think it has something to do with my childhood because I used to stand outside (near Chicago) and pretend I could make the wind gust….sigh sadly though no wind super powers for me. Sorry easily sidetracked :)

The story was wonderful written and sucked you straight into the fabulous world Jon created. I loved both Xander and Sammy equally :) and have secret hopes that in the future they will team up and kick the bad guys’ butts….sorry another tangent! The story has elementals, college, drama, battles, family secrets, heroism and so much more.

Do you like X-men, Firestarter, Air Benders, well how about superheroes? Then you want to read this book, I mean it :) I think I’m going to have to buy this one for my classroom library too!!