closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Glass Frost

Glass Frost - Liz DeJesus My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!
**Received the ebook as part GHB tour for an honest review.

Okay, I definitely like this cover better than book #1, and it definitely makes you think Snow White.

I enjoyed this story and all the adventure, but it was still something I could put down at night to sleep even though I think I like this book more than book #1. I really love the creativity it takes to make a whole new story from old fairy tales and that this is a good series.

I love Bianca because she is courageous and adventurous, but she is also very kind and caring. Bianca is like a magnet for trouble which makes for an exciting read. Along with Bianca, you still have all your other favorites Rose, Ming, David, Terrance, and Prince Ferdinand. There are some new villains, and you meet the families in Everafter.

Again, I hope this book comes out in paperback because I want to add it to my classroom library. I think the kids are really into fairy tale twists.

If you enjoyed the first book, you definitely don’t want to miss out on this adventure. I can’t wait to see what Liz cooks up next for everyone.