closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Miss Underworld

Miss Underworld - Racquel Kechagias My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 unicorns - I liked it!!

**received from author in return for an honest review

I liked this story. It was a new twist for me combining mythology and vampires together. I didn't like the prologue because it didn't fit together with the book in my opinion. Melinoe is interesting, and I’m not sure if the inconsistent personality was because of all the changes in her life or what. This is the first book in this series and a new author, so I think part of awkwardness is just trying to build the world in this story.

I’m not with the grammar police. I noticed some errors here and there, but it does not interfere with the reader’s enjoyment of the story. I only mention this because it does bother some people more than others.

I think this series has great possibilities for the future :) and mythology and vampire lovers will enjoy reading this story.

**Currently Free on Amazon, but not sure how long it will last