closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf - Kate Douglas My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 unicorns - I liked it!!

Shifters/Mage Twist & very HOT sex scenes with multiple partners!!

Okay, I bought this book because I wanted to start the series from the beginning :)

The cover has a some eye candy that definitely begs for some attention ;)

I really enjoyed this book. I have not read any of Kate’s stories on the Chanku shifters before. You should be aware this is a very adult book with very hot sex scenes involving m/f, m/m, f/f, m/f/m, and m/m/f/f. So if you are not into books like this, this book might not be for you. The book had some parts I thought were really slow in building the tension and mystery, but this happens with new series. I tend to prefer a lot more action, but it definitely picked up the second half of the book.

Lily Cheval is an alpha female, and she is definitely a strong take charge kind of gal who does what she wants and will not be told what to do. I love female leads like this because I like when they can kick butt.

This is quite a bit of mystery and intrigue built into the story with the murders and Sebastian. He is sexy and powerful. He sort of reminds me of someone is basic training. He starts out thinking he is all that and a bag of chips. Then, he learns he has no control and sort of loses himself and his confidence, and Lily and the pack help build him back up.

I can’t wait to see where Dark Spirit and Dark Moon go as I have both of those books to review. The series seems like one of those that will just keep getting better, but I will let you know.

I recommend this series to Kate Douglas fans & those paranormal romance lovers who are into pack love with multiple partners.