closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Breed of Envy

Breed of Envy - Lanie Jordan My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!

**received the book free from the Lovers of Paranormal group for an honest review

This book did not disappoint :) I loved this one even more and enjoyed every moment of reading it :) Lanie’s sense of humor had me smirking, smiling, and laughing. I totally love Jade, Linc, and Tasha!! I even see some of the mean spiritedness in the high school I work in, so it makes it easier to connect because everyone knows high school drama is not easy to deal with. This was another emotional rollercoaster going along on Jade’s P2 journey. As the characters interact with Jade, you either love them or wish you could slap them for Jade. There is new drama and lots of it, new bullies, new demons, mysteries, new exams, battles, and such much more.

This is a must read series!! I recommend to all paranormal lovers :) I loved it soo much I bought them for myself, and I’m going to buy a set for my classroom library too so I can share with my responsible students!

Lanie Jordan is on my favorite author list :) And as The Book Tart has said, hurry up with Book 3 ;) I want to see what trouble Jade attracts next!! Lanie, you rock :)