closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

The Krie Seekers

The Krie Seekers - A.L. Davroe My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!

Okay, I bought this book back in June, and I decided to read it now because it is currently free. I like to help people find good books to read, and it is always a bonus if it happens to save them money on occasion.

The cover is the same as book 1 except with the new title. I’m guessing it is because these are all part of the same collection, but I am not sure. I’m still wondering who the boy on the cover is though.

I liked this story a lot, and it is much better than book 1 because it is a longer story and not quite as dark as book 1. Again, I’m amazed at how beautifully A.L. writes. You feel like you are right there and can smell and hear all the same things as the characters. I like being pulled into books. I love visiting new places and seeing all the cool things that are in an author’s head.

I really like Tatty in this book because she has a strength that she won’t let anything take from her, and she has a caring heart. In this story, you learn about what the Krie and the Seekers are and their circle of life so to speak. It is a little morbid, but a great story. I’m not sure how authors come up with their ideas for stories, but it amazes me all the time.

Skell is like a wild animal and going on instinct alone. With Killian, I’m not sure what to think about him other than he is sort of a romantic which is kinda sweet. All of the characters personalities are very well written by A.L. I don’t want to say anymore about the story because I don’t want to give anything away.

This is definitely a story you should try especially since it is free on Amazon right now for the next couple days.