closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

The Giver

The Giver - Lois Lowry I read this book a few years ago with my son. He really liked it and wanted me to get the other books in this series for him. And I have gotten them for him, but he is like me and has lots of books that grab his attention.

It was a great read and a way to spend some time reading with my son. It another world and my son really got into it. My son is not a strong reader, so we took turns reading it together. He loves to read, but he just doesn't get all the words correct so the meaning gets messed up for him. It was a great way to bond, and I was proud when he didn't understand and asked questions to get clarification.