closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Savage Hunger

Savage Hunger - Terry Spear My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Okay not sure when I bought this book from the used book store, but as always with Terry’s books I loved it!!!

The cover is sexy, and I love the jaguar and that Connor and Kat are included :) It definitely attracted me into buying it especially with Terry’s name on it :) I buy anything fantasy written by her :) One day I may take the plunge into historical, but there is never enough time to read everything :)

I love Kat as a character. She is brave and confident and doesn’t want to just sit around while everyone else does the protecting. But my favorites are Maya and her twin brother, they are awesome how they stick together and go out on a limb for each other ;) I’m hoping Maya’s story is next :) There is plenty of action and conflict in this story to keep you hooked.

Terry does an awesome job of building the world because I was never bored reading it. If I wasn’t watching my sister’s kids (4 of them), I’d have read this in one sitting :)

I highly recommend this book to my shifter loving friends, jaguar lovers & those who already love Terry Spear!! Can’t wait to read more and since I have next book with me on vacation it will be soon!!!