closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Don't Kill Dinner

Don't Kill Dinner - Jennifer Martinez My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!

I picked this book up last May for 99 cents, and it still is 99 cents :) I like deals :)

The cover rocks, but I like feisty redheads especially since I am one ;) lol

I love the author’s humor in this book. I was totally laughing out loud throughout the book. Kenna baffles me a little. I think I would be totally freaked if I found out my friend was a vampire but not Kenna. She is a very protective person of her friends and people she thinks need protecting, but if you are a bad guy it is okay if you die. You will have to read it though to see what I mean :)

Arthur sort of reminds me of a knight in shining armor who always does the right thing. He is Kenna’s soul mate, and I love their love story.

Okay, I did not like the end of the book or rather where it ended, but I’ll deal with it because I’m starting book 2 next.

I think if you are a paranormal vampire fan that you will definitely enjoy this book and should give it a try :) There is a cool twist regarding their tattoos that I thought was really well thought out, but you have to read it to see :)